The Twenty Types of Legend
of the Red Dragon (LORD)Players
Michael Xavier Maelstrom
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Earth, Sometimes
- The *Real* L.O.R.D player - Sits at PC in home-fashioned suit of armor with long-sword unsheathed.
- The *Real* L.O.R.D "role" player - always disrobes whenever s/he receives Romantic mail.
- The L.O.R.D experience-hungry flirt - "OK, I've slept with all the Females and raked in 200 000 exp, how do I change my sex so I can flirt with all the males too!!"
- The Way Powerful - "and then the Sysop used the Monster editor and Able's Minion did a piddling 26890909090309430340943093 damage HOHOHOHEHEHEHAHAHA"
- The Way Stupid - "Finally! Someone at level 12 logged on! I'm gonna kill them with my stick in an online duel, chaaarge!"
- The Way Stupid (Part Deux) - "Alright! Someone at level 12 logged on! I'm gonna kill them with my stick in an online duel because I have 99 children! Chaaaaaaarge!"
- The Massive Coward - "Oh No! A Tree! Run Away, Run Away!"
- The Newbie - "What happens if I try to fight myself in an online duel?"
- The Idiot Savant - "Come on, Kill me, I dare you! I'm the bestest!!!!"
- The Paranoid Idiot Savant - "then I hit B in the forest and the Sysop stole all my gold!!!"
- The Suck-Up Newbie - "If you don't kill me I'll send you 500 gold!!"
- The IGM Cheater - "F", "L", Enter, "R", "T", "A", advances 1 level, (repeats 11 times) "S", Kills Dragon.
- The IGM Cheat Whiner - Repeats steps in 12, "Whadaya mean I can't kill the dragon again today, I still have 400 turns left!!!!!"
- The Not-Used-To-IGMs Whiner (Part 1) - "IGM cheaters are bad players!"
- The Not-Used-To-IGMs Whiner (Part 2) - "Hi everyone in the L.O.R.D echo, how do you cheat in the following IGMs! "
- The Not-Used-To-IGMS-Whiner becomes IGM-Cheat-Player `dawning rational': "Yeh, I know I used to say cheating was bad, but.."
- The Pseudo Megalomaniac - Sits at level 12 with 2 billion experience just to show everyone s/he's the best.
- The Megalomaniac-Hater - Complains that only kiddies sit at level 12 with 2 billion experience to show off.
- The *Real* Megalomaniac - Sits at level 12 with 2 billion experience the Sysop changes the win kills from 10 to 4 s/he has 1 kill, the Megalomaniac-hater has 3 kills. 3 days later the Megalomaniac has killed the Megalomaniac-Hater and won the game.
- The Ultimate L.O.R.D Player - Sit, Red Dragon, Sit. Good Boy.
w/regards to Seth Able Robinson, Creator of L.O.R.D
Michael X. Maelstrom
Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Earth, Sometimes.
! Origin: Juxtaposition BBS. Montreal, Qc, Canada (1:167/133)
Michael can be reached in the Fido Net's LORD Echo.